On-line registration opens on April 9.
On-site registration starts on September 1 at 1 p.m. at the Library of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and continues the next day at the conference building (BME Building Q) Registration and Hospitality Desk will be available at the following times:
|Tuesday 1/09||13.00 to 17.00 – we recommend registering on Tuesday!|
|Wednesday 2/09||08.00 to 18.00|
|Thursday 3/09||08.00 to 18.00|
|Friday 4/09||08.00 to 18.00|
Free wireless internet connection will be available in the conference building.
|IGeLU members||150 €|
|IGeLU non-members||300 €|
|Accompanying guests||150 €|
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Guided tours of libraries and the Parliament on Tuesday, September 1
- Welcome reception at the Parliament on Tuesday, September 1
- All conference sessions, lunches and coffee breaks, September 2-4
- Social event on the Danube on Thursday, September 3
The registration fee for accompanying guests includes the library and Parliament tours, the welcome reception at the Parliament on September 1 and the social event on the Danube on September 3.
Payment of registration fee
When you register for the IGeLU Conference 2015, please arrange for payment of the registration fee. Payments will be made in Euro.
You may choose between two modes of payment – credit card payment or bank transfer.
- Credit card (Eurocard/MasterCard, VISA) with a 2,5% surcharge
- Bank transfer to the following bank account:
UniCredit Bank Hungary, Budapest
IBAN HU78 1091 8001 0000 0067 7615 0002
Recipient: Comp-Rend Ltd.
H-2440 Szazhalombatta, Vidra utca 14., Hungary
Public tax No. (VAT-ID): HU22641650
Confirmation of registration
Upon receipt of the registration and the corresponding payment, we will send you a confirmation email and invoice.
Please keep this confirmation of registration and show it at the Registration Desk when you arrive at the Conference.
Cancellation of participation
- If you need to cancel your participation, please notify Ágnes Tóth.
- Any cancellations until August 1 are fully refundable minus a €50 administration fee.
- From August 1, registration fees are fully refundable minus a €50 administration fee, but there will be full cancellation charge for the hotels (in accordance with hotel cancellation policies). PCO (“Professional Conference Organiser”) will attempt to resell the room and in case PCO is successful, the money will be refunded.
- The administration fee will be used by the PCO to cover bank and other administrative fees.
- In case of “no show” there is no possibility for a refund.
If you have any questions regarding the IGeLU conference programme please contact igelu-programplanning@lists.
If you have any questions regarding payment or hotel reservation, please contact Ágnes Tóth.